Your Ad Here

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Lecture on Entrepreneurship at GEAR UP


Christopher D. Burns speaking to GEAR UP students
 at Southwest TN College
I have had the pleasure of speaking to a number of groups about entrepreneurship in the last year and a half. The series of lectures that I've done have implemented my six years of small business experience, my instruction of Business Writing at Park University, and the recreation of my own ventures since going through a major failure in 2008. I had the experience this month (June 2011) of speaking with a group of high school students enrolled in the GEAR UP program at Southwest Tennessee College. I was invited by Dr. Young. This is a write up of the lecture. Take a few minutes to check this out and to visit a lecture from the University of Memphis on entrepreneurship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...