Your Ad Here

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Get To Know: Lenny Kravitz

My favorite Lenny Kravitz album is 5. If you don't have 5 buy it simply because of the song Mama. I can't hear that song without crying. Yeah, I'm man enough to say that. While Lenny has always pushed the boundaries and I can consider him one of the best entertainers of my generation, this album goes back to his funk roots and the way this sounds, I think I'll have to play this and the Black Keys at the same time when I run. Okay, you already know Mr. Kravitz, but it's been a while. His upcoming album Black and White America, will release soon and if this video is any indication of what he's dropping, I'm copping. Thanks to okayplayer.com for keeping the updates rolling on all of these various projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...