Your Ad Here

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Don't Cry Love


Welp, Valentine's day is 26 days away and stop pretending like you're not thinking about it in Mid-January. After the New Year, the ad campaign to put a Hershey's Caramel/Chocolate kiss in every American's hand only reminds me that, as it seems, once again, this will be the gazillionith year that I will possibly be Valentine-less again. But you know what, it's cool though. My fellow bloggers and readers love me, of this I am sure. Enjoy this poem about love and how I strongly advice against throwing that word around unless you really mean it. (As if, anyone really knows what it really means anyway).

Want more poems? Go to www.youtube.com/lisabpoetry

...and www.speakintothemic.com is coming soon!

P.S. I'm taking applications for a Valentine this upcoming month. No experience necessary. Must have 2 reliable references.

Lisa B.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...