Your Ad Here

Monday, May 3, 2010

Canon Powershot SX110 IS


OK, so we all can't be professional photographers. I accept that. But, I was in the market for a nice digital camera that would allow me to take great pictures although I don't know anything about photography. After months of research, I ran across the Canon Powershot SX110 IS (Note: there is a newer version of this camera, SX120IS). After reading review after review on this camera, I decided that I probably wouldn't find a better point & shoot camera for the price. I found this camera on Amazon.com for $220.00 with free shipping, so I purchased it. This camera has 10x optical zoom and 9.0 mega pixels for those larger prints (Note: the SX120IS is 10MP). It takes regular AA batteries (no special expensive camera batteries). Invest in rechargeable batteries and a charger and you'll save even more on batteries. This camera has several auto settings for different photography situations (i.e. indoor or nighttime settings). I've found that the auto feature is sufficient for my purposes, especially with outdoor shots. If that's not enough and you know a little bit about photography, this camera allows you to set it up manually as well. Hangs down, this camera takes the best outdoor pictures that I have even seen. Don't take my word for it, I'll let my pictures speak for themselves (1st Picture: dragon fly flying over a lily pad, 2nd Picture: Lily in our front yard, 3rd Picture: a bumble bee in a tree):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...